We kindly ask all our visitors to adhere to the prescribed hygiene recommendations.
The lift and summer activities usage is permitted to persons who provide proof of a negative result of a PCR or HAG test not older than seven days and to children up to and including 12 years of age accompanied by their parents.
Testing or proof of a negative PCR or HAG test result is not required to:
– users if they have proof of vaccination against COVID-19 to demonstrate that from the second dose of the vaccine:
from vaccination minimally
|Sputnik V||Russia’s Gamaleya National Centre of Epidemiology and Microbiology||14 days|
|CoronaVac||Sinovac Biotech||14 days|
– users if they have evidence of vaccination against COVID-19 demonstrating that at least 21 days have elapsed since receiving the first dose of AstraZenec Vaxzevria (COVID-19 Vaccine) or Covishield Serum Institute of India / AstraZeneca,
– users if they have proof of vaccination against COVID-19 to demonstrate that at least 14 days have elapsed since receiving a dose of COVID-19 Vaccine Janssen from Johnson and Johnson / Janssen-Cilag,
– users if they have evidence of a positive PCR test result that is more than 10 days old, unless the doctor decides otherwise, but not older than six months, or
– users if they have a doctor’s certificate that they have had COVID-19 and no more than six months have passed since the onset of symptoms.
You are kindly invited to visit us in the summer season 2021!