- How many slope kilometers do we have?
- Do you know how many ski lifts we have in Kranjska Gora?
- Do you know how many chairlifts we have?
- Do you know the name of our worldcup slope?
- Do you know which lift is open in summer too?
- Do you know how old our skiing area is?
- Do you know which lifts are open for night skiing?
- Do you know the name of our mascot?
- The skiing area Kranjska Gora offers 20 slope kilometer.
- We have 12 lifts and 2 kids carpets in our skiing area.
- Kekec, Dolencev Rut, Vitranc 1, Podkoren, V. Dolina are our 5 chairlifts.
- Every year we have the Ski World cup “Vitranc Pokal” in Podkoren
- In summer our Lift Vitranc 1 drives you up to the top of Vitranc, where you can enjoy a coffee in our hut Bedancev Dom, let your kids play at the playground or in our secret forest labyrinth and in the end you can sled down the toboggan run.
- In 1938, on Christmas day, the first artificial ski slope was opened solemnly, which allowed skiing for skiers with average ski knowledge.
- Night Skiing in Kranjska Gora is possible from Thursday – Saturday from 19:00- 22:00 o’clock. For Night Skiing you can use our Lifts Dolenčev Rut, Kekec und Mojca 2. The night skiing schedule is announced every week right here on our homepage.
- Our mascot’s name is Zicko, a kidsfriendly snowman who loves to ski and in summer to hike.